- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Rio Colorado of the West
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Map of Liberia
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
Not drawn to scale. Title from verso. Manuscript, pen and ink. Oriented with north toward the upper right. Shows area from Lake Erie to the mouth of the Ohio River. Also mounted on sheet, in same handwriting as map, 2 sheets, one of questions, one of information relating to the map. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 775 Available also through the Library of ...
- Contributor: Chegeree
- Date: 1755
Refine your results
- Louisiana: European Explorations and the Louisiana Purchase
- Military Battles and Campaigns 1
- Library of Congress Online Catalog 1
- American Memory 1
- American Revolution and Its Era: Maps and Charts of North America and the West Indies, 1750 to 1789 1
- Geography and Map Division 1
- Discovery and Exploration 1