- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Yellowstone National Park
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: North America Remove Subject: America Remove Part of: Mapping the National Parks Remove
A map of the British and French dominions in North America, with the roads, distances, limits, and extent of the settlements, humbly inscribed to the Right Honourable the Earl of Halifax, and ...
Relief shown pictorially. Second impression of 1st ed. Scale ca. 1:2,000,000. Hand colored. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 38 Includes text and inset "A new map of Hudson's Bay and Labrador from the late survey of those coasts." Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Mitchell, John - Kitchin, Thomas - Millar, Andrew
- Date: 1755
Refine your results
- Mapping the National Parks
- Louisiana: European Explorations and the Louisiana Purchase 1
- Military Battles and Campaigns 1
- Library of Congress Online Catalog 1
- American Memory 1
- Additional Conservation and Environment Cartographic Items 1
- Geography and Map Division 1
- American Revolution and Its Era: Maps and Charts of North America and the West Indies, 1750 to 1789 1