- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Grand Canyon
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- New Zealand.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: North America Remove Subject: Nautical Charts Remove Location: Africa Remove
Also shows the southeast Pacific Ocean, the southwest Indian Ocean, as well as the continents of South America, Africa, Europe, and portions of North America and Asia. Relief shown pictorially. Title supplied by cataloger. LC Nautical charts on vellum, 16. LC Luso-Hispanic World, Vellum Chart 16 Pen-and-ink, watercolors, and colored pencil, matted and mounted between panels of transparent Lucite plexiglass; the panels are riveted ...
- Contributor: Roiz, Pascoal
- Date: 1633