- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- General map of Cairo.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of Liberia
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove Contributor: Beers, F. W. Remove Subject: Conneautville Remove
County map showing rural buildings, householders' names, warranty-deed tracts, tract numbers, warrantees' names, and tract acreages; the borough insets and many of the village insets show real-property tracts (lots), owners' names, and building coverage. Hand col. to emphasize township/borough boundaries and areas. "Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1865 by A. Pomeroy & S.W. Treat in the ... Eastern District of ...
- Contributor: Beers, F. W. (frederick W.) - Shearer, William Otis - Bourquin, F. (frederick) - A. Pomeroy & S.W. Treat - Worley & Bracher - Beers, F. W.
- Date: 1865