- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- A capital do Brasil.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove Language: Latin Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Also covers New England (distorted) and northern Chesapeake region. Title in Latin; notes in German and Latin; legend in Latin, German, and English. Unidentified meridian. Provinces indicated by col. washes; province and county boundaries emphasized by dark watercolors. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes notes in map area, ill. in title cartouche, and ...
- Contributor: Lotter, Tobias Conrad
- Date: 1748