- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- [Base map of Alabama].
- General map of Cairo.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Republic of Liberia
- A capital do Brasil.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Clarion, Clarion County
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 2000-2009 Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove Location: Baltimore Remove
NOAA joins OpSail 2000, a maritime celebration for the millennium / Catalog Record Only
Each map shows OpSail 2000 (tall ships) events and viewing areas, May-July 2000. Relief shown by hachures on some maps. Depths shown by contours, gradient tints, and soundings. "This publication was especially designed for the eight ports of OpSail 2000." Includes text, notes, 2 OpSail 2000 route maps, col. ill., and agency insignia.
- Contributor: United States Coast Survey
- Date: 2000