- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The city of New York.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Republic of Liberia
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove Location: Baltimore Remove
NOAA joins OpSail 2000, a maritime celebration for the millennium / Catalog Record Only
Each map shows OpSail 2000 (tall ships) events and viewing areas, May-July 2000. Relief shown by hachures on some maps. Depths shown by contours, gradient tints, and soundings. "This publication was especially designed for the eight ports of OpSail 2000." Includes text, notes, 2 OpSail 2000 route maps, col. ill., and agency insignia.
- Contributor: United States Coast Survey
- Date: 2000