- [Base map of Alabama].
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- The city of New York.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1300-1399 Remove Online Format: Image Remove
Anonymous nautical chart in portolan style probably drawn in Genoa. Covers Mediterranean Sea from the Balearic Islands to the Levantine coast; also covers western part of Black Sea. Oldest original cartographic artifact in the Library of Congress. Title from printed label on box in which the map is housed. Pen-and-ink (red/green/brown). Matted and mounted between sheets of transparent lucite. Sheet cut into the shape ...
- Date: 1320