- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Beijing and vicinity.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- General map of Cairo.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Grand Canyon
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Chicago, central business section.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
Results: 1-2 of 2 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800 to 1899 Remove Original Format: Books Remove
Map showing the distribution of the slave population of the southern states of the United States. Compiled from the census of 1860
Scale ca. 1:3,000,000. LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 13.2 "Entered according to Act of Congress, A.D. 1861 by Henry S. Graham." "Sold for the benefit of the sick and wounded soldiers of the U.S. Army." "Census Office, Department of the Interior, Washington, Sept. 9th, 1861. After a careful examination of the above very interesting map I am prepared to state that it not ...
- Contributor: Hergesheimer, E. (edwin) - Adolph Von Steinwehr - Hergesheimer, E.
- Date: 1861
A thematic collection exploring changing models of the universe through time, ideas of life on other words and Carl Sagan’s place in the tradition of science. It features manuscripts, rare books, celestial atlases, newspaper articles, sheet music and movie posters. Like our ancestors, we look up at the heavens and wonder. What is the structure of the universe? How significant are we? Are we ...
- Contributor: Sagan, Carl - Druyan, Ann - Macfarlane, Seth
Refine your results
- Civil War Maps 1
- Rare Book and Special Collections Division 1
- Manuscript Division 1
- Military Battles and Campaigns 1
- American Memory 1
- Library of Congress Online Catalog 1
- Finding Our Place in the Cosmos: From Galileo to Sagan and Beyond 1
- African American Odyssey 1
- Digital Collections 1
- Geography and Map Division 1