- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Ivory Coast.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- The city of New York.
- Grand Canyon
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1300 to 1399 Remove Part of: American Memory Remove
Anonymous nautical chart in portolan style probably drawn in Genoa. Covers Mediterranean Sea from the Balearic Islands to the Levantine coast; also covers western part of Black Sea. Oldest original cartographic artifact in the Library of Congress. Title from printed label on box in which the map is housed. Pen-and-ink (red/green/brown). Matted and mounted between sheets of transparent lucite. Sheet cut into the shape ...
- Date: 1320