- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Grand Canyon
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Plan of New Orleans.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1300 to 1399 Remove Part of: Library of Congress Online Catalog Remove
Anonymous nautical chart in portolan style probably drawn in Genoa. Covers Mediterranean Sea from the Balearic Islands to the Levantine coast; also covers western part of Black Sea. Oldest original cartographic artifact in the Library of Congress. Title from printed label on box in which the map is housed. Pen-and-ink (red/green/brown). Matted and mounted between sheets of transparent lucite. Sheet cut into the shape ...
- Date: 1320