- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- The city of New York.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Part of: Cities and Towns Remove Part of: Civil War Maps Remove Subject: Camp Chase (ohio) Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. "Comp. H. 88 Rgt. O.V.I." LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), 318 LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 683.1 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. Vault AACR2: 100; 651/1
- Contributor: Ruger, A. - Ehrgott, Forbriger & Co.
- Date: 1860