- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- The city of New York.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Grand Canyon
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- A capital do Brasil.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Republic of Liberia
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Part of: Civil War Maps Remove Original Format: Books Remove
Map showing the distribution of the slave population of the southern states of the United States. Compiled from the census of 1860
Scale ca. 1:3,000,000. LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 13.2 "Entered according to Act of Congress, A.D. 1861 by Henry S. Graham." "Sold for the benefit of the sick and wounded soldiers of the U.S. Army." "Census Office, Department of the Interior, Washington, Sept. 9th, 1861. After a careful examination of the above very interesting map I am prepared to state that it not ...
- Contributor: Hergesheimer, E. (edwin) - Adolph Von Steinwehr - Hergesheimer, E.
- Date: 1861