- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- China-India border.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- A capital do Brasil.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1300-1399 Remove Subject: Black Sea Remove
Anonymous nautical chart in portolan style probably drawn in Genoa. Covers Mediterranean Sea from the Balearic Islands to the Levantine coast; also covers western part of Black Sea. Oldest original cartographic artifact in the Library of Congress. Title from printed label on box in which the map is housed. Pen-and-ink (red/green/brown). Matted and mounted between sheets of transparent lucite. Sheet cut into the shape ...
- Date: 1320