- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- New Zealand.
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Civil War Remove Subject: Richmond Region (va.) Remove Location: Fredericksburg Region Remove
Map [of] central Virginia showing the movements of the Tenth New York Cavalry in the campaigs [sic] of 1864.
Covers Richmond, Fredericksburg, and Petersburg city regions extending from Rappahannock Station southward to Dinwiddie C.H. and from Trevillian Station eastward to King & Queen C.H. Shows troop movement routes, encampments, battle sites, roads, railroads, streams, and settlements. Relief shown by hachures. Printed version appears in N.D. Preston's History of the Tenth Regiment of Cavalry, New York State Volunteers, August 1861 to August 1865 (New ...
- Contributor: Preston, Noble D.
- Date: 1864