- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Republic of Liberia
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- The city of New York.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- China-India border.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: History Remove Location: Washington D.C. Remove Language: German Remove
Bird's-eye view of Washington D.C. region to horizon. Relief shown by shading and landform drawings. Does not show Civil War battle positions or other military features. Panel title/title in lower margin. Oriented with north to the bottom. Includes distance list. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC copy stained, wrinkled at fold lines, annotated in pencil, has ...
- Contributor: Verlag Von A.D. Geisler - Anst. V. G. Henckel
- Date: 1862