- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Grand Canyon
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Landowners Remove Language: German Remove
Cadastral map showing names of owners, businesses, "Chinese occupancy," "Chinese gambling houses," and "White occupants." "The map and colors show only the first, or street floor of Chinatown and the occupancy of same." LC copy annotated in pencil Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes note and list of names of Mayor and Supervisors.
- Contributor: Farwell, Willard - Kunkler, John E. - Pond, E. - Bosqui Eng. & Print. Co.
- Date: 1998