MapMap exhibiting the several Pacific railroads Detailed map of the continental United States indicating drainage, relief by hachures, international and state boundaries, cities & towns, forts, roads, and the railroad network. [From published bibliography]
- Contributor: United States. Department of Commerce and Labor. Bureau of Statistics - Rand McNally and Company
- Date: 1883
MapChicago to San Franciso via the Burlington Route. Stylized, diagramatic strip map in three sections: Chicago to Omaha; Omaha; Omaha to Salt Lake and Ogden (via the Union Pacific); Ogden to San Francisco (via the Central Pacific)
- Contributor: H.R. Page & Co. - Chicago, Burlington & Quincy Railroad Company
- Date: 1879
MapMaps showing the Southern Pacific Railroad and its connections. Main map shows western states and includes relief by hachures, drainage, cities and towns, township and ranges, counties, railroads, and proposed railroads. General map, at top of sheet, covers the United States...
- Contributor: G.W. & C. Colton & Co. - Southern Pacific Railroad Company
- Date: 1875
MapUnion Pacific Rail Road, map of a portion of Nebraska Territory, showing surveys and location of ... Sectional map of part of Nebraska showing relief by hachures, drainage, cities and towns, and the survey lines. "Drawn by J.J. O'Brien." Incorporated in 1862 by Act of Congress providing for the...
- Contributor: Dey, Peter Anthony - Union Pacific Railroad Company
- Date: 1865
MapThe national atlas of the United States of America. Scales vary. Six transparent overlays in envelope inserted. Signed by William T. Pecora, Under Secretary of Interior, W.A. Radlinski, Associate Director, U.S.G.S., Arch C. Gerlach, Chief Geographer, and William B. Overstreet, Chief...
- Contributor: Geological Survey (U.S.) - Gerlach, Arch C.
- Date: 1970
View 1 Image