- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- The city of New York.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- New Zealand.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Map of Liberia
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
A thematic collection exploring changing models of the universe through time, ideas of life on other words and Carl Sagan’s place in the tradition of science. It features manuscripts, rare books, celestial ...
- Contributor: Sagan, Carl - Druyan, Ann - Macfarlane, Seth
Diagrammatic map of weights and measures in use in 27 Mediterranean and European seaports. Oriented with north to the right. Each port city is represented by a vignette of a prominent local ...
- Contributor: Domenech, Arnald - Roselli, Piero
- Date: 1563