- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Map of Liberia
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Ivory Coast.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Bachmann, John Remove Location: Texas Remove
Shows the coastline of the Gulf of Mexico from "Littel [i.e., Little] Constance Bay," Louisiana to the Rio Grande. "Entered according to act of Congress in the year 1861 by John Bachmann ... Southern District of New York." LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), 446.8 LC copy imperfect: Several mended tears. Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image.
- Contributor: Bachmann, John
- Date: 1861