- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- General map of Cairo.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Bachmann, John Remove Location: Virginia Remove Location: Richmond Remove
Birds eye view of the seat of war around Richmond showing the battle of Chickahominy River, 29 June 1862
Scale not given. LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 621 Perspective drawing. Description derived from published bibliography. Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image.
- Contributor: Bachmann, John
- Date: 1862