- Clarion, Clarion County
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Bachmann, John Remove Subject: Aerial Views Remove Location: Boston Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 276 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. AACR2: 651/1; 710/1
- Contributor: Bachmann, John - L. Prang & Co.
- Date: 1877