- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Chicago, central business section.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800 to 1899 Remove Contributor: Bailey, O. H. Remove Location: Ashland Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 268 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes illus. and index to points of interest. AACR2
- Contributor: Bailey, O. H. (oakley Hoopes) - Hazen, J. C. - Bailey, O. H.
- Date: 1878