- Merrimac, Mass.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Chicago, central business section.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Bellin, Jacques Nicolas Remove Location: Haiti Remove Subject: Cavaillon Bay, Haiti Remove
Scale ca. 1:50,000. Relief shown by hachures. "Tome I, no. 72." From the author's Le petit atlas maritime. 1764. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1897 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2: 100
- Contributor: Bellin, Jacques Nicolas
- Date: 1764