- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Chicago, central business section.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Bellin, Jacques Nicolas Remove Subject: Canada Remove Subject: Placentia Bay (n.l.) Remove
Scale ca. 1:58,500; 2,000 toises = 77 mm. Relief shown by hachures. Depths shown by soundings. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 681 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2: 100; 440; 651; 700
- Contributor: Bellin, Jacques Nicolas - Charlevoix, Pierre-François-Xavier De
- Date: 1755