- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- The city of New York.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- British Honduras. 12-66.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700 to 1799 Remove Contributor: Bonne, Rigobert Remove Location: Cuba Remove
Scale ca. 1:1,475,000. Relief shown pictorially. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1745 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Plate no. "112." Appears in the author's and Nicolas Desmarest's Atlas encyclopédique. 1788. v. 2. AACR2
- Contributor: Bonne, Rigobert - André, Peter
- Date: 1788