- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Grand Canyon
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800 to 1899 Remove Contributor: Burleigh Litho Remove Subject: Bridgton (me.) Remove
Bird's-eye view. "Fred C. Gibbs, Bridgton, Me. Sole Agent For The Sale of This Picture." Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes index to points of interest and col. ill. PM3
- Contributor: Burleigh Litho
- Date: 1888