- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Map of Liberia
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- A capital do Brasil.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- China-India border.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Burleigh Litho Remove Subject: Clifton Springs Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 551.1 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. AACR2
- Contributor: Burleigh Litho
- Date: 1892