- Hudson's Bay's country
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- China-India border.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. Remove Location: Connecticut Remove Subject: Stamford (conn.) Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Hand colored. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 97.2 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. AACR2
- Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. (lucien R.) - Beck & Pauli - Burleigh, L. R.
- Date: 1883