- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Map of Liberia
- The city of New York.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- General map of Cairo.
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. Remove Location: Massachusetts Remove Location: Dalton Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 284 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes illus. and index to points ...
- Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. (lucien R.) - Beck & Pauli - Burleigh, L. R.
- Date: 1884