- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Chicago, central business section.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- The city of New York.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. Remove Location: Massachusetts Remove Subject: Athol (mass.) Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 269 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. AACR2
- Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. (lucien R.) - Burleigh, L. R.
- Date: 1887