- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Grand Canyon
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. Remove Location: Massachusetts Remove Subject: Athol Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 269 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. AACR2
- Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. (lucien R.) - Burleigh, L. R.
- Date: 1887