- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. Remove Location: Massachusetts Remove Subject: Athol Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 269 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. AACR2
- Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. (lucien R.) - Burleigh, L. R.
- Date: 1887