- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Map of Liberia
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Republic of Liberia
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. Remove Location: Vermont Remove Location: Bethel Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 934 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. AACR2
- Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. (lucien R.) - Burleigh Litho - Burleigh, L. R.
- Date: 1886