- Plan of New Orleans.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. Remove Subject: Aerial Views Remove Location: Ayer Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 270 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. AACR2
- Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. (lucien R.) - Burleigh, L. R.
- Date: 1886