- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Chicago, central business section.
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- The city of New York.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. Remove Subject: Aerial Views Remove Location: Bainbridge Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 537 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. AACR2
- Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. (lucien R.) - Burleigh Litho - Burleigh, L. R.
- Date: 1889