- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Grand Canyon
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Rio Colorado of the West
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. Remove Subject: Aerial Views Remove Location: Chatham Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 551 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. AACR2
- Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. (lucien R.) - Burleigh Litho - Burleigh, L. R.
- Date: 1886