- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Ivory Coast.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Map of Liberia
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. Remove Subject: Aerial Views Remove Location: East Pepperell Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 287 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. AACR2: 100; 710/1
- Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. (lucien R.) - C.H. Vogt (firm) - Burleigh, L. R.
- Date: 1886