- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- A capital do Brasil.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Map of Liberia
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. Remove Subject: Aerial Views Remove Location: Fort Plain Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 563 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. AACR2: 100; 651/2; 710
- Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. (lucien R.) - Burleigh Litho - Burleigh, L. R.
- Date: 1891