- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Republic of Liberia
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- China-India border.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Grand Canyon
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. Remove Subject: Aerial Views Remove Location: Haydenville Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 298 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. AACR2: 651/1; 100
- Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. (lucien R.) - Northern Lith. Co. - Burleigh, L. R.
- Date: 1886