- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. Remove Subject: Amherst (mass.) Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 266 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed points of interest. AACR2
- Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. (lucien R.) - Burleigh Litho - Burleigh, L. R.
- Date: 1886