- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- Yellowstone National Park.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. Remove Subject: Connecticut Remove Location: Stamford Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Hand colored. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 97.2 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. AACR2
- Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. (lucien R.) - Beck & Pauli - Burleigh, L. R.
- Date: 1883