- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Map of Liberia
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Ivory Coast.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. Remove Subject: Massachusetts Remove Location: Amherst Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 266 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed points of interest. AACR2
- Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. (lucien R.) - Burleigh Litho - Burleigh, L. R.
- Date: 1886