- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- China-India border.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. Remove Subject: Massachusetts Remove Location: Amherst Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 266 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed points of interest. AACR2
- Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. (lucien R.) - Burleigh Litho - Burleigh, L. R.
- Date: 1886