- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- A capital do Brasil.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Map of Liberia
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Grand Canyon
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. Remove Subject: Massachusetts Remove Location: Ayer Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 270 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. AACR2
- Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. (lucien R.) - Burleigh, L. R.
- Date: 1886