- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- The city of New York.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- New Zealand.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. Remove Subject: Massachusetts Remove Location: Chester Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Includes index to points of interest and ill. of "Hampden upper mill" and "Hampden lower mill." Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. ...
- Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. (lucien R.) - Beck & Pauli - Burleigh, L. R.
- Date: 1885