- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. Remove Subject: Massachusetts Remove Location: Dalton Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 284 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes illus. and index to points of interest. AACR2
- Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. (lucien R.) - Beck & Pauli - Burleigh, L. R.
- Date: 1884