- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- A capital do Brasil.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- General map of Cairo.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. Remove Subject: Massachusetts Remove Location: East Pepperell Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 287 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. AACR2: 100; 710/1
- Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. (lucien R.) - C.H. Vogt (firm) - Burleigh, L. R.
- Date: 1886