- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Ivory Coast.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Chicago, central business section.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. Remove Subject: Massachusetts Remove Subject: Amherst Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 266 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed points of interest. AACR2
- Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. (lucien R.) - Burleigh Litho - Burleigh, L. R.
- Date: 1886