- Merrimac, Mass.
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- General map of Cairo.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. Remove Subject: Massachusetts Remove Subject: Ayer Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 270 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. AACR2
- Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. (lucien R.) - Burleigh, L. R.
- Date: 1886