- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Ivory Coast.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- General map of Cairo.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. Remove Subject: New Hampshire Remove Location: Penacook Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 489 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. AACR2
- Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. (lucien R.) - Burleigh, L. R.
- Date: 1887